Labels

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Today's Look: Carrie Underwood


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today I was inspired by Carrie Underwood's grungy glam look from the music video for her and Miranda Lambert's song "Something Bad."




I loved how this look was a little different than the typical smokey eye, but still pretty easy and flattering.




Products used:
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Black Fire
MAC Eyeshadows in: Wedge, Mystery and Greensmoke
Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment in Black Mystery
Essence Silky Touch Blush in Sweetheart
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Blushing Beige
Maybelline Color Elixir in Glistening Amber

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment