Labels

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Today's Look: Karlie Kloss


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look was inspired by model Karlie Kloss at July's Vogue Fashion Gala.



I just loved the pairing of a cat eye with glowy skin and a dark nude lip, so I had to recreate it.



Products used:
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in: Creme Brûlée, Cocoa Bear, Corrupt and Bitten
MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters
L'oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
TheBalm Mary Lou-manizer
Covergirl Blush in Soft Mink
NYX Lipliner in Natural
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Sinnamon

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment