Labels

Monday, August 25, 2014

Today's Look: Sun & Fun Proof


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today I wanted to create a look that I felt would be suitable for occasions where you might be sweating or getting wet, but still want to look put together. It's all products and techniques that should last through that and there are some fun pops of color as well.



Products used:
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Brightener
Covergirl Clean Whipped Cream Foundation in Buff Beige
Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Blonde: http://youtu.be/6l5I0j9c1XA
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Essence Sun Club Bronzer for Brunettes
Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Luxury Lip Color in Ginger Lily
Wet n Wild Coloricon Blusher in Berry Shimmer
L'oreal Silkissime Eye Liner in Green Ivy
Essence Eyeshadow in Get Ready!
Revlon Colorstay Skinny Liquid Liner in Black Out
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
NYC Expert Last Lipstick in Smooch

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!

Shelby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby, I se you Youtube not updated since 2015.
    Are you still reading comments?
    And answering them?

    I notice no "About You" link as well

    ReplyDelete