Labels

Monday, August 18, 2014

Today's Look: Iggy Azalea

Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look was inspired by a look I saw that Iggy Azalea wore to the BET Awards.



It's very similar to Iggy's typical look with the strong cat eye, and more natural elsewhere, but with some shimmer on the lid and a glossy pink lip and I loved how it all paired together.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Caramel Cool
Essence Sun Club Bronzer for Brunettes
MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters
L'oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
NYX Lipliner in Sand Pink
NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment