Labels

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Today's Look: I'm Getting Sunburned

Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look is something I put together using some Wet n Wild products, mainly the trio in "I'm Getting Sunburned" to create a warm gold look on the lid that is so summery.







Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Caramel Cool
Essence Sun Club Bronzer for Brunettes
Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Trio in I'm Getting Sunburned
Wet n Wild Coloricon Blusher in Berry Shimmer
Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in Teakwood
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Wine Room
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipgloss in One Shine Day

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment