Labels

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Today's Look: Keira Knightley


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today I was inspired by Keira Knightley's simple makeup on the cover of Glamour for July.


I thought the fresh look of a warm brown haze on the lid and a true pink lip was great not only for summer but for any time of the year.




Products used:
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Creme Brûlée
MAC Eyeshadows in: Antiqued, Rule and Swiss Chocolate
L'oreal Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner in Carbon Black
Essence Sun Club Bronzer for Brunettes
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
NYX Lipliner in Sand Pink
Maybelline Lipstick in Make Me Pink

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment