Labels

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Today's Look: Caribbean Sunshine


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

I wanted to create a look combining yellow and teal, and I really love the finished outcome; a different kind of smokey eye, that is a bit more bright and fun.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush
Kiss My Sass Eyeshadows in: Firestarter and Blossom
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette
Prestige Total Intensity Eyeshadows in: Crave and Hypnotized
Jane Water Resistant Eyeliner in Teal
L'oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Espresso
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment