Labels

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Today's Look: Pink Champagne


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today I was inspired by a very popular look with celebrities: a glowy lid with a pop of neon pink on the lips.


I love the combo, and I think that with minor adjustment, it could truly work on anyone.



Products used:
Hard Candy Face Trio in Third Wheel
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Vanilla Bean
NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Pink Champagne
NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray
NYX Roll On Shimmer in Nude
L'oreal Infallible Never Fail Liner in Carbon Black
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Fuchsia Fever
Maybelline Color Elixir in Hibiscus Haven

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment