Labels

Friday, July 25, 2014

Today's Look: Socialite


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today I wanted to use my elf mineral eyeshadow in Socialite, which is a metallic blackened taupe color. I decided to use it to create a very easy smokey eye, and I really like the finished look.




Products used:
L'oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Creme Brûlée
elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Socialite
MAC Eyeshadow in Brown Down
L'oreal Infallible Never Fail Liner in Carbon Black
Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
Hard Candy Face Trio in Third Wheel
NYX Lipliner in Natural
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Blushing Beige
Essence XXXL Shine Gloss in Nude Candy

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment