Labels

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Today's Look: Lupita Nyong'o


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look is a loose adaption of this look I recently saw that Lupita Nyong'o wore.


My version is slightly different, but I went with the basic concepts of black liner around the eyes, glowy  warm toned cheeks and a glossy purple lip as the centerpiece of the look.




Products used:
L'oreal Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner in Carbon Black
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
TheBalm Mary Lou-manizer
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Violet Volt
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Adorned


I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby



No comments:

Post a Comment