Labels

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Today's Look: Miranda Kerr


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look was inspired by a look that the lovely Miranda Kerr has been sporting a lot as of late.


That monochromatic look using shades of burnt orange and coral does seem like it's a bit of a trend this summer, and it's so easy to accomplish.




Products used:
Essence Sunclub Bronzer for Brunettes
Kiss My Sass Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Coral Skies
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
The Balm Mary LouManizer
Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
Essence Silky Touch Blush in Sweetheart
NYX Lipliner in Natural
Maybelline Color Elixir in Captivating Carnation

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment