Labels

Monday, July 21, 2014

Today's Look: Sunrise Romance


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look has been one of my go-tos for the last few months when I want a glamorous look that can still be daytime appropriate. It's using one of my favorite eyeshadows, Coppering by MAC in a way that is more subdued but still just as gorgeous.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked In Pink
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in:  Creme Brûlée, Vanilla Bean, Bitten and Shimma Shimma
MAC Eyeshadows in: Coppering and Swiss Chocolate
Prestige Total Intensity Eyeshadow in Crave
L'oreal Infallible Super Slim Liner in Black
L'oreal Infallible Never Fail Liner in Carbon Black
Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Essence Silky Touch Blush in Sweetheart
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Make Me Pink
Essence XXXL Shine Gloss in Nude Candy

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment