Labels

Monday, July 14, 2014

Today's Look: Violet Vision


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look is super flattering, as it uses some brightening colors like purple and navy on the lid. And even better? Everything I used is not only from the drugstore, but on the more affordable side of the drugstore, like Wet n Wild and Rimmel. And to top it all off, I absolutely adore the way the finished look came together.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palette in Petal Pusher
Essence Sunclub Bronzer for Brunettes
Prestige Total Intensity Against All Odds Liquid Eye Liner in Up All Night
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Purple
Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
Essence Silky Touch Blush in Sweetheart
NYX Butter Gloss in Madeleine

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment