Labels

Monday, July 7, 2014

Today's Look: Rihanna


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look is one that many other YouTubers have recreated, but I couldn't resist. I was inspired by Rihanna's gorgeous makeup at the CFDA Awards in June.


The look is so interesting, as it combines warm colors with black to really make a different type of smokey eye, which makes the eyes pop so well.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rich Mahogany (discontinued)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in: Corrupt, Creme Brûlée and Vanilla Bean
L'oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
Essence Sun Club Bronzer for Brunettes
TheBalm Mary Loumanizer
NYX Lipliner in Natural
NYX Butter Gloss in Madeleine


I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment